Thursday, March 30, 2017
Monday, March 27, 2017
Saturday, March 25, 2017
For this project you will pick a topic from ancient China, research it, build a Power Point presentation on Google Docs, and share it with the class. Pick a topic that interests you, show its connection to one of the Dynasties, and how it is relevant today.
Steps for the project:
1. Select a topic
2. Prepare for research (What areas do you want to focus on?)
4. Narrow research into key points
5. Create your finished product organizing by key points with visuals to support it.
6. Share with the class
Arts, Architecture, and Geography
Great Wall of China
Temple of Heaven
Yellow (Huang He) River
Trade and Exploration
Advances and Breakthroughs
Civil service examination system
Chou (Zhou) Dynasty
- Use at least three sources for your information and cite them at the end of your Power Point project.
- Topic needs to be related to Dynasty
- Grade will be based on the quality of project and presentation
- All writing must be in your own words unless it is a direct quote
- Relate to today if at all possible
- The more details you include the better your grade
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Online Review from CCS.
Just type in your first name to start the lesson.
Ohio Test Prep
Module 1, Timelines
Module 2, Mesopotamia and Egypt
Module 3, Indus and China
Module 4, Geography Skills
Module 5, Human Geography
Module 6, Government
Module 7, Economic Skills
Module 8, Economic Concepts
Ohio Dept. of Education